Feet getting hot, burning sensation. On B-complex. Why dizziness, varicose veins and positive stress test?

I AM ALMOST 72 YRS...MALE...MY BOTH FEET SEEMS TO BE GETTING HOT...NOT TO TOUCH BUT I FEEL THE BURNING SENSATION.....DOCTORS ADVISED B COMPLEX TABLETS...BUT NOT EFFECTIVE....HAVE ALSO DIZZINESS FEELING WHEN I WALK INSIDE THE HOUSE...AND HAVE VARICOSE VEINS ALSO...AND SOME HEART PROBLEMS...LIKE STRESS TEST IS POSITIVE BUT THALOMIDE TEST NEGATIVE A FEW YEARS AGO...AND FEEL DIFFICULT TO WALK AND WORST WHEN CLIMBING A GRADIENT...FEEL HOTTNESS IN CHEST .... WILL revert later for payment....
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012