Feet getting hard,rough and getting cracks. Wash everyday. Advices for what should be done

I'm having a problem regarding to my feet.Its getting hard,rough and getting cracks on the skin.I wash my feet everyday in fact i used to wash it 2-3 times in a day.I don't get a good result and ya sometimes its look dirty,i really don't y dis thing happens i wear sleepers every time..plze suggest me what to do..i hope u understand my problem!
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
I understand you
Washing your feet frequently will not suffice
What you have to practice is to scrub your feet into a rough stone thrice daily.
If possible walk bare footed in beach sand.
Use petroleum jelly based anti crack creams.
Scrubbing into a stone itself can produce miracles.
Good wishes.