Feet feels dry, peels, becomes damp and bumpy, itching, strong odour. Tried ointment for athletes foot, no help. Solution?

I am 18 and since I was 15 I have had foot skin problems. Recently they have really been getting on my nerves. My feet go through stages, dry and peeling to damp and bumpy, but they ALWAYS itch . They also have a strong odor which is getting worse. I have tried a generic ointment for athletes foot but it smelled worse than my feet and didn t seem to work very well. What can I do??
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012