Feet feel like pads on the bottoms affecting toes and balls of foot, numbness in toes, normal conduction test, history of GBS. What could it be?

A little over a year ago I came down with GBS and had a moderate case. I was never hospitalized and after some IVIG treatments I progressively got better, with only mild residual effects. Recently my feet have felt like I have pads on the bottoms which affect the toes and the balls of foot . Additionally, both feet at time feel hot sometime almost burning. At about the sametime I ve developed numbness in my 4 and 5 digit and the outside part of my hands, as if I had carbitial tunnel syndrome . Conduction test show it normal, but I still have this numbness. The sensations in the hands and the feet fade in and out with regard to severity (2 to 6+). My neurologist didn t have any answers... I was hoping someone might or is this leftover from the GBS. I guess I fear things such as MS and who knows what else... Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  68 Awaiting Answer