Feet cramp, pain. Back MRI says nerve damage, moderate right neural foraminal stenosis. Surgery required?

been seeing a pain dr for threee years and been getting shots they are not working so well they done another mri of the back i have been having leg cramps where my feet will crmp up and i am in alot of pain and its ahard to do things now there saying they cant do much more also my dystonia dr done emg and found nerve damage in lower back and the mri says moderate right neural foraminal stenoises at l3-l4- though l5-s1 with possible compression of the exiting right l3-,l4, nerve root so tell me im told ill need surgery
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013