Feet burned while starting bonfire. Swelling in burn causing pain. Wound cleaned applied silver silvadene

I burned both of my feet while starting a bonfire. Went to the ER 24 hours later and was told I had deep 2nd degree burns on the top of my left foot (3 inches in length and width) and on the back of my right leg just above the ankle to midway of calf (4 inches length and width) with large amounts of dead skin piled up on the side of both burns. The ER doctor just cleaned up the wound and applied silver silvadene then wrapped both in gauze . Discharge d irections were to not pop blisters of course and to continue silvadene and gauze wrapping. It s been 1week today and the scabs are literally bright light green and have a leathery look to them. When I remove the gauze it has green and yellow color mixed in with the silvadene cream. There is a lot of swelling in the burn on the tip of my left foot that is causeing a lot of pain. Not to mention the horrible blood pooling that is going on in the feet after I sit or lay down then try to stand up. The pain is excruciating. I have a very high pain tolerance buy this swelling and change in pressure of feet is just horrible. Does this all sound normal.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012