Feels vibrations in the heart. Takes hydrocodone. Suggestions?

My husband has recently started feeling like his heart is "vibrating" and doesn't feel normal. He feels fine otherwise. It isn't constant but he notices it in the morning and sometimes other points of the day just recently. He takes hydrocodone daily for pain (several surgeries and pain that doesn't subside from the injury). No other meds. Would the hydrocodone and/or acetaminophen in it cause this heart issue? If so, what is a safe or natural alternative for the pain?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013