Feels tired, sore throat, fever. Taken z-pak. Having cough and brown mucus with blood. Treatment?

I have been sick for about 5 days now, with the previous 3 being the worst including bad fever, achiness, very very sore throat , lack of appetite , tiredness, etc. I thought it was strep so I took a z-pack so my fever and related factors are gone but my throat is still very sensitive and now I am coughing up reddish/brown mucus in the morning and mucus with what looks like little drops of blood in it throughout the day. Should I see a doctor or just continue taking meds to alleviate the pain until it heals/goes away?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012