Feels tired, sleepy and helpless after taking magnesium supplement. Kidney problems?

Hello, I took magnesium suppliement with my food, I took 1 tablet wich provide 33 percent of daily value of magnesium. Afther that i feelt very tired, very slepy very helpless. I went to sleep , I sleep for few hours, didn;t sleep well, I was like daydreaming or so, i feelt very strange. When i woke up i feelt very tired. And this hapens allways when i take magnesium, even a little like 1 tablet. What does it means ? Could it be sings of kidneys problems ? should i go to doctor ?
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012