Feels tired, sleepless night, doing heavy exercise, had attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Suggestion?

Hi. I m a sixteen year old girl and I have major sleep problems. I ve done some research and the normal time for a person to fall asleep after they ve lay down, is about 10 minutes. I ll lie in bed at around 10pm and end up going to sleep around 3am. There is no noise , my phone and laptop are off and there are no lights on. This has been happening since February. I m always so tired but I can never go to sleep. I don t fall asleep in class and I can t take naps. I do heavy exercise Monday to Thursday. I m also ADHD . I don t know if this is sufficient information, but can someone please tell me what s going on. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012