Feels tired, fainting, nervous, taken artichoke tincture and metoclopramid. What to do?

Hello. i`m sorry to enterrupt you in your work but i need your advice. my father said last week he feels tired, is feeling the heat as if he would come faint, strengthening the calf muscles. he is nervous, stomach nervous.he took three bottles of tincture od artichoke. do you think made to much? he tired of bile or liver? what could i give him to pass? he took metrocropramid, distonocalm, nospa.Thanck you! Hope you can help me. It`s urgent. I don`t know what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012