Feels that someone is controlling him, no medicines have helped. How can we remove this thought out of him ?

Hi Sir , My brother has a special symptoms, He is always saying one of the bollywood actor is controling him using some device like remote and what ever the actor is saying my brother can able to listen .We are not able to follow whats going with him.I have taken him to many Psychiatrist .All are giving medicine mostly like sleeping pills but am not sure what to do .its been more than 10 years please advice.How we can bring that thaught from his mind that no one is controlling him.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013