Feels stressed, getting pain in neck, back and shoulder area. What is the cause and treatment?

Hi there, I need advice on the following problem if possible. I am currently quite stressed at the moment (having been unemployed for a while) and as a result am experiencing pain in my neck , back and shoulder areas. The only way to release this is through vigorous exercise - which I do - but know that this is not normal or sustainable. Please give me some advice and explain why stress results in extreme body tension and knottedness. Thank you very much AJ
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012