Feels shaky while sleeping, shaky and nausea in morning, had UTI. Anxiety?

Hello, I have been feeling shaky at night about an hour after I lay down to sleep. Throughout the night I feel shaky and when I wake up in the morning I am shaky and nausea . This has been going on for 3 weeks now and when it first started I went to the emergency room and all they found out was that I had UTI which I am done taking medication for. All my other testing came out normal. Anyone have any ideas what it could be? I was told by one doctor that it is anxiety . Is that possible?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012