Feels pressure in head, nasal congestion, breathing difficulty. History of DVT in legs, vasculitis. Any cure?

This morning when I woke I felt pressure in my head all around my eyes, cheeks and forehead . My nasal cavities were severely congested and it felt like my lungs were on fire and I had a hard time breathing. Every time I took a breath my lungs and throat would burn . Also for the first hour when I woke my vision was blurred and I was unable to see well enough to read. After about 3 hours I was setting at the table and lost control of my bowels and started crapping all over myself. The stool was dark green. I also have a history of bad infectious boils between my legs and the area where I usually get them around my groin swelled up and was painful. After I cleaned myself up i had pain in the left side of my abdomen. Within an hour after I crapped myself the swelling in my groin area went away, my lungs and throat quit burning and he pressure behind my eyes got better. I have a history of DVT in both legs and Pulmonary Embolism , Vasculitis and Sinus disease that showed in an MRI and nasal polyps. I always have a hard time breathing through my nose and I think I have a deviated septum .
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012