Feels nausea, fatigued, increased appetite, spotting. Pregnancy test negative. On minera. Why do i getting this feeling?

I have been nauseous, extreme appetite , I ve gained weight, and very fatigue . So around May 8th, I tested for a pregnancy test , it tested negative. On May 27th, I tested for a pregnancy test again, it also came out negative. Last Thursday, when I went to the E.R. for partial tingly feeling in my face, I took a urine test but they never told me if I was pregnant or not. I am on the mirena , however I heard it sometimes does not work. Now my question to you is, why am I experiencing pregnant like symptoms? I just went to go urinate and I saw brown tissue in the toilet? I believe if I am, could you possibly tell me how far I am if I believe the baby was conceived on Easter Sunday?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012