Feels lump in throat and between breast bone, not having burning sensation, feels uncomfortable. Concerned

Hello. I have had this lump feeling in the back of my throat and also where feels like inbewteen my breast bone. for about a month now if not longer. When I swallow drink I can feel it pass n feel the lumps as th fluid goes past these lumps. There is no burning sensation but it does feel very uncomfortable. It is there everyday and some days more than others I feel it more. Hope you can help or point me in the right direction of what I should be doing next Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012