Feels loss of balance, have cyst in maxillary sinus, high TSH level. Taken stugeron. Suggest some test or solution?

Hi, i am a 25 year old male. I am an IT consultant by profession. I fee loss of balance for last 3 years now. I dont usually have ear tingling . I have had MRI of brain and cervical spine and several blood tests. The only thing i got was that i have a cyst in right maxillary sinus . I also feel heavy eyed and dizzy when getting up. My TSH level is slightly high but t3 and t4 levels are normal. I have taken stugeron, vitamin b12 and folic acid for 3 weeks without any relief. Can you please suggest me a test or solution?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012