Feels like something is running through the feet to the thigh while urinating, no pain or burning sensation. What could this be?

hi doctor! my name is samson, i am 32year old. for the past one week, i observe that anytime i m urinating (at the beginning, after d first few seconds it stops.), i always feel that something is moving underneath my feet to my thigh(maybe a nerve,muscle or vein ) but i don t feel any pain before&when urinating, no burning sensation, no discharge etc. At present it feels like something is running through my feet to the thigh while urinating.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. From the description, I can only conclude that the symptom you are mentioning are not related with urination or pelvic problems. If it is due to some nerve problem, it should be always there, not only while urination. If it is due to muscle, same condition. Nothing related to urology. Try ignoring the problem for a few days and it just vanish. We all have some weird feelings in our body like some twitching, pulsating etc. Learn to ignore them for better open thinking.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck and Merry Christmas.