Feels lightheadedness, hard to swallow, sweating at night, kidney transplantation done. Should go for treatment?

My boyfriend has been expirencing light headedness for a week, last 2 days feels like his throat is smaller ( hard to swallow ) and cold sweats at night. His stomach is fine and has no pain in his throat Throat. He has also had a kidney transplant 15 years ago and hos last blood work 2 weeks ago was im good standings. Just wondering if any of this is cause for alarm and we should seek medical attention?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012