Feels lazy, depressed, stressed and alone in the world. What should i do?

I don t know what to do anymore. It feels like I am 15 going on 50. I feel like I never want to do anything, and I don t like school or my friends anymore. Little things that never bug me, make me want to burst into tears now. I can t even look at my body in the mirror, due to the fact that all I see is pure ugliness. I feel useless and that my life is just one repetitive nightmare. My sister s hate me, my brother is too focused on drugs, my mother is too lost in her own world and my father is dead. I feel alone and so messed up.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
HI katrina.

THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION.

HOW LONG YOU HAVE THIS SYMPTOMS?
YOU HAVE SO MANY CHRONIC STRESS AND NOW YOU HAVE FEATURE OF DEPRESSION LIKE-LETHARGY, WORTHLESSNESS,GUILTY FEELING,PROBLEM IN SLEEP.

SO PLEASE VISIT A PSYCHIATRIST AND DISCUSS YOUR PROBLEM HE WILL HELP YOU BY EITHER GIVE YOU MEDICATION OR WILL DO COUNSELLING THAT WILL HELP TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM'

BEST WISHES

DR SOURAV GANGULY