Feels lazy, dark spots on leg, irregular periods. Trying to increase weight. Suggest some medicine

i am 23 year old and my weight is around 45kgs. i am 5 feet and 2 inches tall. since 4 years i have not gained weight but my body shape has been toned. As i am very weight concious, so i don t end up eating healthy food. i have not been doing any exercise. i used to have constipation but now my stool is very soft and i pass stool once a day! now my problem is i feel very lazy. i have got dark spots on my face and my menstrual cycle is also disturbed. they are late and are not very heavy, often end up in 3 days! my hemoglobin is around 10.9! please help me to have a best and complete cure from all these problems and illness!
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012