Feels kicking and movement in stomach, pregnancy test negative. Cause?

Hello. I am 39 years old and have 3 children; 14, 3 and 2. I have been feeling movements in my belly, like that of kicking and movement as if I were pregnant. Now as I stated earlier, I have 3 children with the last 2 being fairly recent. It is definitely not gas. I know that feeling. But the movements are becoming more often as time goes on. However, I have taken pregnancy tests and they have come out negative. What could this be? I have a GYN appontment in about 3 weeks, but I am quite nervous that something else could be going on. If we are pregnant again, that would be fine. But what else could cause this?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012