Feels hungry, tired, sore back, headache, frequent urination, breasts getting bigger

Hello, im 17 years of age (recently just missed my period its been a week so far)and i wanted to know what you think. My breast feel alot heavier then they normaly do, and pretty sure. (but not so much my nipples) Ive been needing to pee like every hour. Ive been eating alot more feeling like im always hungry, never really that tired, sore back/ neck and mild headaches and its uncomfterble to lay on my side sometimes :( please help.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012