Feels hungry after eating, bad hunger pain, headache, rapid heartbeat

the couple of days i have just been so hungry. i wake up at 6 every morning. growing up i was never a breakfast person, but i think that my body is trying to tell me to eat more in the morning. the thing is, if i dont eat, i get really bad hunger pains, they make me so nauseous. but the last few days when ive felt hungry and eat something, i am still hungry. really hungry. my body still feels my hunger pains. its not until i stuff myself that i feel some sort of relief , but i have also been getting a dull headache that kind of makes me queezy to focus on on bjects or read. i never really feel like i am going to throw up, it kinds of feels sometimes like butterflies in my stomach, but without the rapid heartbeat like with anxiety . i dont know!!! i feel crummy. any ideas???
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012