Feels hard lump on neck. Not hurting. Should i be concerned?

I discovered a large, hard marble size lump in my 4 week old s neck . I can only see & feel it when she turns her head to the right (it is on the left side). It doesn t seem to bother her when touched but I m extremely concerned. It s late Saturday night so I can t see her pediatrician until at least monday. Does this sound like something that I should seek immediate assistance?
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Hi hard lump on the neck can be present normally in thin individuals if it is not hurting.go for mantox test.chest x ray to tule out tuberculosis.sometimes if there is infection on the scalp it presents as swelling of lymph node on the neck.if so use antibiotic twice daily