Feels dizzy while lying, light headed, body becomes hot. What could be this?

Hi, I have a problem with dizziness . It started last night in my sleep, i think it happened 3 or 4 times each time when i was stretching whilst sleeping. Then it happened today at the gym any time i would lie down on the bench to train. For the rest of the day i have been light headed. In the past hour, twice, i have tilted my head left and right, with no dizziness, but tilting it back renders the room spinning and my body becoming hot. After the first head tilt back, i did it again 5-10 minutes later, and did not get dizzy. Thank you. Adam.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012