Feels dizzy, vision blurred, backache, frequent urination, low vitamin d found in blood report, vesicare

hi.for some time my hair has been falling out,ive felt totally exhausted and going dizzy,even blurry vision .Back ache was terrible especially when i need the toilet and i would go many times especially during the night...I had bloods taken and a ultra sound on my bladder and kidneys.My scan results were fine and my bloods were fine other than very low vit d.My doc gave me tablets to take whic i didnt think made a difference until just before i finished them,i then noticed i wasnt tired like i had been for so long! My hair is still coming out which he said could take time to get back to normal and im still weeing for england and no change with my back.5 days ago he gave me some vesicare which has im sure helped my back pain 80%,i still go to the toilet lots but can hold it longer as i havnt the pain...Whats going on?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012