Feels dizzy and stomach ache while eating, feels tired, gained weight. Getting reflux. Any suggestions?

I have been having a hard time with eating. I get dizzy when I start eating and when I so eat I experience a lot of stomach pain. I eat anyways, but now it is becoming very painful. I get reflux , i m tired after eating and regret it once i ve eaten. I m no longer desire to eat food anymore. to make things worse i ve gained 20 pounds in as little as 1month and a half. Very unusual for me and discouraging. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here this is case of intestinal infection with Gastroesophagus reflux disease, if I would be your doctor then I would treat you with the following medicine,
1) Tab Omeprazole 40 mg once in day for three week
2) Tab Domeperidone 30 mg once in day for tree week
3) Tab Doxycycline 100 mg once in day for 10 days
hope this information helps you, have a nice day.