Feels cold and hot at the same time, hands freezing, stuffy nose, cough, slight irritation of the throat. Cure?

For the past three days, my body feels cold and hot at the same time. My hands are freezing but the rest of me is blazing hot yet on the inside I m freezing. I constantly switch from my heater to my fan. I also had the feeling of regurgitating for a while but now its nearly gone. Also have a stuffy nose and a cough , slight irritation of the throat , things like that. I wanted to know how I could fix this terrible temperature problem so I have the energy to get things done?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013