Feels breathless while climbing up stairs or bridge, full body check up result normal. Advice?

I am 44 year old female named Mrs. Nivha Dalal. I stay in India - Mumbai. I am working with a digital design studio as Finance head. My working hrs are 8 to 5, Mon-Fri. I am a vegetarian .My weight is 66.5 Kg and my height is 5 5. I am married since 1992 having no child by our will. Since 2006 I am feeling breathless/short of breath when i climb a bridge/stairs or elevation. Same is the condition when i do something in hurry. I have done full body check up in 2006 and in 2012 march. All my reports are normal. Need your advice
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012