Feelings similar to gastroesophageal reflux, hyper-acidity after taking Mefenamic acid for tooth ache. Remedy?

good morning Doc. im from the philippine. II suffered hyperacidity and esophageal reflux last Jan. 9 then i came to my ENT Dr. and got endoscopy my throat and she find out i have gastroesophageal reflux and my General Dr. find also ive been suffering hyperacidity. My ENT Dr. gave me Pariet for 2 weeks to take and my general Dr. gave me Domilium to help gas out on my tummy. My condition is got ok since Jan. 25. Then my tooth got hurt because of cavity then i got to my Dentist and fix my tooth then she said if the i feel a pain just take mefenamic acid then last night i cant control the pain so i decided to take Dolfenal(Mefenamic Acid) then thats the time i felt again what i felt when i have gastroesophageal reflux and hyperacidty til now. What do i do?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013