Feeling worms crawling in skin, invisible bugs everywhere, especially at night. Red dots on skin. What is this?

Hi. Lately I ve been feeling worms crawling in my skin. Or invisible bugs everywhere. Not all the time but mainly at night. I do have little red dots that look like blood marks but is more imprinted on my skin. I will even touch my body where I feel the sensation and sometimes feel convinced that I feel something swearming inside like a worm. But it is everywhere with no pattern. This has barley started happening since last couple day.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013