Feeling weakness, sweating, flushed and tiredness before bowel movement. Suggestions

I have been having strange "episodes" prior to, and after having a bowel movement. Prior to having a BM, a sudden feeling fo weakness, sweating/feeling flushed, and feel extremely tired as if I could go to sleep (and I have before) in the middle of the BM. There have also been times that I barely made it into the bathroom, and the weakness, and tired feeling come on so strong that I have no choice but to lie down on the bathroom floor. I have actually went to sleep for a short period of time (less than 5 mins), and wake up to find out that while I was asleep I had a BM, and am faced with two messes to clean up..........myself, and the bathroom floor. Please help, this has been going on for about 3 yrs now, and I need to get to the root of it.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013