Feeling weakness in body and pain in legs. Have dark circles. Suggest a proper diet?

Hi i started going gym around a year ago and i am regular in it. but past few weeks i started feeling weakness in body and the energy level is also getting down. i use to take eggs and cerels in diet after gym and one glass juice per day. but i use to feel pain in legs especially. please guide me about diet also. tell me the proper diet for gym person, but i don t do gym as proper bodybuilding professionally. jst to remain fit nd healthy. refer any energy drink also if u can. i started getting dark circles under my eyes also. ** My body started getting in good shape, but i don t feel that strength inside me. please guide me**
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013