Feeling weakness, fatigue and loss of appetite. Nausea wtih dry cough. Medication changed from ativan to clonezepam for anxiety

hi 44 yrs old lost my job 4 months ago and my wife left me was diagnosed at the er for anxiety took ativan 20 mg for 1 month no help changed to clonezepem 0.5mg now for the past 5 day back to the ativan still very moderate help. feeling of weekness, fatigue , tiredness loss of appetite lost 20 pounds when i swallow food i get very nausated no fever or swollen lympn nodes have had a dry cough for about 6 weeks getting alittle better very bad headaches and shortness of breath throughout the day my doctor thinks it is some type of virus feeling terrible had complete cbc at er seemed pretty good my glucose random was 104 any suggestions need your help thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013