Feeling weak, exhausted, nausea, appetite loss, feeling bloated. Have Gillian barre syndrome. Having relapse?

Hi for the last month or longer I have gradually been getting more weak and have been feeling exhausted more and more everyday. Every now and then mainly when it s night time I get nausea but not enough to actually throw up. I struggle to get out of bed or of the couch even though I have been resting and of school for the past 2 weeks. I ve been to 4 different doctors, the first one said she thinks I have a bacterial infection in my stomach and did blood tests but that was negative, the second one said they think I have anxiety which I totally disagree with the third one said that I may be feeling sick because of a gastro virus not being able to get out of my body from me being constipated and the fourth doctor referred me to see a specialist at the hospital but it may take one or two weeks to see someone. I don t have much of an appetite I only each around 2 times a day but get really full and bloated. I have has Gillian barae syndrome January 2012 and I haven t been right since then, I was wondering if I m starting to have a relapse?? Please help
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013