Feeling weak, dizziness, body shaking, body heaviness, periods delayed. What could be the problem?

Hi. For the past few (maybe 4 weeks) I ve been experiencing extreme fatigue (wanting to nap in the middle of the day) constant dizziness , shaking feeling all over my body (as if my blood sugar has dipped low, even when I ve eaten) & general muscle weakness , & a heavy feeling all over my body, as though my limbs are made of lead. Can you tell me what the problem is please? I m also a week late on my period. Sincerely, Claire
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012