Feeling weak at night, blurry vision and breathing problem. Blood test fine. Recommendations?

Hi im a 19 year old female and over the past week iv been feeling extremely weak towards night time, its nothing iv experienced before my vision becomes blury and i cant focus, i then try to go to bed and find myself unable to breathe properly. i had a simular incident to this once a couple months ago and went to the doctor, i then had three blood test but they all came back fine. im also feeling dizy as i try to close my eyes and sometimes really cold and shaky, nothing in my diet has changed, is there anything you could recomend as im really starting to worry now. ps im living my usualy day to day life, 10pm bedtime and 8am wake up call.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013