Feeling weak and tired. Can it be due to excess travelling daily?

Hello doctor, My name is Aman Shrestha. I’m 20 years Male from Asia, Nepal. My problem is: I Feel always Weak and tired. Even though I have a good sleep (11 pm to 8 am). I am working at Press as a Marketing executer, mostly I use Bike at all day to deliver CTP plate. After my office I take a bus, traveling time is 1 hour to reach my home. This is how I spend my whole day. Is this why I feel weak? What is the best solution for this?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013