Feeling weak and shaky. Started new birth control. Periods due. Reason for above symptoms?

I feel weak and shaky, I didn t wake up feeling this way but I ate a small bowl of cereal around 11am and it s now 5:23pm. I had a small latte too around 2:30pm but I usually don t get side effects from the caffeine though so that s why I m worried. I felt like I was going to pass out a little bit ago so I took a vitamin and had some orange slices and am now drinking water. It s slightly better now but not by much. I recently started a new birth control called Tri Cyclen and I am almost done with my first pack. But didn t feel weak and shaky the whole month until now. I m supposed to get my period tomorrow if that makes a difference, but again i ve never felt weak and shaky before getting my period ever before either.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013