Feeling weak after vomiting, abdominal pain. Yellowish urine. Need to be worried?

I believe I ve had stomach flu for about five days now, I vomitted for about 12 hrs straight then a little the next few days, when I wasn t i was trying to sleep and very weak. I m feeling a little better but im still really tired, weak and stomach still feels weird abdominal pain . A lot of people near me have also had this but not as severe as myself. Im 42 last week and I m now noticing yellow, orangish urine w/ oder. Should I be concerned about this? I eat as much as I can but it s not very much as I m not feeling 100% yet. Gena Austin,TX
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013