Feeling weak after masturbation. Suggestions?

Hi there As this is online, I want to ask an very personal question. I am about 16 years old and I masterbate, I started since the age of 10-11. Right now after everytime I masterbate I feel weak and I know it. - I have to do proper training and eat so that I come back to normal state. I relaised after I have masterbated if I donot exercise or eat enough which I donot usaaly do I start feeling very ill and somethimes I feel I am near dying. Can you help me?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
u can use sips of glucose water,juices or dry fruits before and after masturbation.
the recovery phase will be quicker after the ejaculation & exhaustion phase.