Feeling weak. Worry? Can I be prescribed diet and diet schedule?

Hi, my name is harish and i am from nagpur, india. My age is 21. I have recently joined an IT Company and working in night shift at 8pm to 5am. And also 2 hours additional for drop and pick up. And after 1 month i have noticed that i am losing my health and weight, may be 3 kgs. And i am also feeling so weak. I am very worrying about my health, please consult me the schedule and solution of this problem. now i have completed 3 months but still feeling that health is going down. i have also joined gym for some excersize at after waking up, plz consult me timing for food and sleeping. it will be little help me to get in this schedule. thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012