Feeling very low in self confidence. What should be done to improve self confidence ?

i being a english teacher feel very low in self confidence i being a English teacher feel very low in self confidence and self worth too from two and half months. i feel i am not providing 100% to my job instead no complaints from management and students so what can i do to enjoy my profession and life? i also feel that i am not able to provide and take good care of my small daughter. i am 32 years old female . it once happened before also during the birth of my daughter. my daughter is 2 and half years old and i am serving the institution for last two years . Past history: Before marriage i felt too low that i never thought to be independent like i am today. whenever i feel in-secured, i recall my earlier experience and start comparing my present and future life which disturbs my present life
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
may peace be on you,
i advice you just read once "the holy quran" atleast for sake of single vision
you will notice change i you....
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
it appear you are under depression ,so you should consult some good psychiatrist & get proper counseling & treatment.
Wish you good health