Feeling very hot before going to bed, through out night, Periods regular. Menopause symptoms?

Hi im a 47 year old woman 11-12 stone 5 foot 7 inches. in fine health really only for the past year i find my body gets extremly hot when i go to bed and all through the night. I do not breat into a sweat just burning hot. Im wondering if it could be meno pause however the heat is constant and only at night when i go to bed, even before sleep. I have the mirena coil and have had for years, see periods every month albeit for 2-3 days and only really on going to the toilet. CAn you tell me whats going on?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013