Feeling upper stomach pressure, bloating, belching, cramping and uncomfortable. Have IBM. Looking for cure

i have had upper stomach pressure, bloating , belching , cramping and feeling very uncomfortable. I get queasy periodically. I haven t had diarreha but had loose stool . My symptons have been going on their fourth day. I have tried Boiron, papaya enzyme chewables, Tums,and magnesium . They seem to help for a little while then it comes back. It feels like there is a weight in my upper stomach. Occasionally, I have IBM but this doesn t feel like it. I beleive I am healthy at 125 lbs., 5 4 . I feel better when I lie down and stretch out. What do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012