Feeling unhappy, can't control emotions, getting angry when close to periods, dizzy, thinking about suicide. Is it normal or some kind of sickness?

There is something deeply wrong with me. Most of the time I was up feeling really unhappy. I moved to a new city two years ago and in the beginning was really unhappy. I think that that makes sense but it has been two years since then and sometimes i still feel very unhappy. Sometimes I wask up in the morning hating myself. I sometimes do really impulsive things that are out of character, like showing my body online and stuff. I can t always control my sometimes i cry too much or gey really angry. But that stuff usually happens when i m close to my period. Still, when i get really angry i start to shake, get dizzy, and have difficulty keeping my hands still. It s weird. I don t seems to care about alot of things when i m doing them. I hate myself all the time. I used to be really anxious but since school has ended i ve been okay. I think about suicide sometimes but never how i m going to do it. But sometimes i think i would. It would probably be impulsive though without much planning involved and that s what i m afraid of. Am I sick? Or is this normal for a 17 year old?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012