Feeling uneasy, breathlessness, high BP. X-ray and ECG normal. Family history of cancer

Hi there,

I am 28 yr old male, from last 12-14 days I was feeling uneasy and breathlessness, today when I was at work, I felt dizzy, blacked out, numb, breathless. I was feeling as if I was choked.

I was taken to hospital by my staff.

I was given deriphyllin and emeset injection, rantac injection and dextrose.

My ecg, xray was normal.

I was low on glucose, bp was 150/90 mm.

I had tingling sensation in my joints, feeling very weak.

I was feeling better post treatment but whenever I used to burp I felt better.

I don't have any allergies, medical history.

My uncle died due to blood cancer.

Please guide me about my situation as ot happened to me for first time. I am hotel manager so most of the time I don't get food on time AND do night shift. My weight is 59kg n height is 5.8ft

Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013