Feeling uneasy after having baked food, wheat, difficulty in breathing, mental stress. Home remedy and diet?

thank you
I feel very uneasy if I eat baked food, sweets etc. I can only eat rice. even wheat products also cause uneasyness. I feel difficultly in breathing and unable to wake on steps. But if I eat rice and that to in less qty then I feel better. but due to this, day by day I am loosening by weight. I am having this problem from last 4-5 years. I take lot of mental stress. and this problem has started from that time only.
Please suggest me some home remidies and diet that will help me and I can start normal diet again as I used to take 4-5 years back
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013